Information We Collect
We collect the following information when you visit our website or use our services:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, and mailing address.
- Technical information: This includes your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Usage information: This includes information about the pages you visit on our website, the products you view, and the searches you conduct.
- Information from third parties: We may collect information from third parties, such as social media platforms and marketing partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide you with the services you request, to improve our website and services, and to communicate with you about our products and services. We may also use your information to send you marketing communications, but you can opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties who help us provide our services, such as our hosting provider, our email marketing provider, and our analytics provider. We may also share your information with third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights or property.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request user data deletion
When you install and use “SIV” mobile applications, we can collect and process some of your data for different legitimate purposes.
You will find below explanations regarding the reasons why we may collect data.
Why is data collected?
“SIV Games” and its third-party partners collect data:
- To provide you with the services you asked for
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with our product and services to improve them continuously
The third-party partners that “SIV Games” will share the data with are:
- Facebook Analytics
Data deletion requests
To delete user data collected by “SIV Games”, please reach out to “email@example.com”.
If you also want to request the deletion of the data that may have been collected about you or your device by our third-party partners that are acting as independent data controllers, you will find below the contact for each partner and the link to the relevant section of their privacy policies:
- Facebook Analytics:
- Voodoo does not collect any of your personal data and only provides an SDK package to retrieve the data collected by the above-mentioned partners. You can still contact them to request the deletion of their access to the partners’ interfaces.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.